Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hooray

Happy Sunday!

Here I have a new card to share with you today!

Your Next Stamp Feather Fun

Your Next Stamp Feather Fun

Your Next Stamp Feather Fun


First I added some Nuvo Shimmer powders on a piece of water colored paper and spritzed it with water. I let it dry for some time and used the feather die from Your Next Stamp to cut out the feathers. I really love the shimmer effect they have!

I added some gold splatters to the background and arranged the feathers on the card base.

Finally I used a pierced circle die to cut out the golden circle. The sentiment is from Create A Smile. I used foam tape for this circle to create some dimension.




I want to share my card at:

- Just Us Girls #530 - Feathers
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/just-us-girls-530-word-week.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday!




Supplies
- Your Next Stamp - Feather Fun
- Create A Smile Cool Cuts Tiny Sentiments
- Nuvo Shimmer Powders: Atlantis Burst and Blue Blitz
- Pierced Circle die
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment