Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Guest Designer at Color Throwdown #590

Hi crafty friends!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!


https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/04/color-throwdown-590.html

I am so excited to share my creation as guest designer this week!





For my card I first colored the pocket with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink. Next I heat embossed the stitches and sentiment with Wow Metallic Brass embossing powder.

Then I stamped the flowers from The Stamp Market with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I stamped the Diamond Design Background on a piece of kraft cardstock and heat set this with white embossing powder.
I used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out and mounted this on a piece of white cardstock.
Finally I adhered this to the kraft card base.

Thanks for visiting me today!




Supplies
- Paper Smooches - Denim & Daisies
- The Stamp Market - Diamond Design Background
- The Stamp Market - Bloominous
- Stitched Rectangle die
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Wow Metallic Brass embossing powder
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: YG13, YG17, YG67, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y35

2 comments:

  1. I love the pocket, it really works well with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE the embossed background on the kraft and the yellow flowers peeking out of that pocket is darling!

    ReplyDelete