Thursday, April 30, 2020

Butterfly card

Hi crafty friends,

I love the black-white-yellow color combo so when I saw the challenge at Time Out I immediately wanted to play along!

This is what I created:

Uniko Butterflies

Uniko Butterflies

Uniko Butterflies






I want to share my card at:

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

- Time Out #160

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-160-chair-photo.html






Supplies
- Uniko - English Country Garden - Butterflies
- Avery Elle - Loads of Wishes
- Lil' inker Designs - Texture Four Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: Y02, Y08
- Citrus Burst Altenew ink
- Versafine Onyx Black
- MFT - Black & White Stripes design paper
- Enamel Dots
- Foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty. Love your beautiful butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fresh looking and beautiful card! (Of lees jij ook Nederlands?) Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete