Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Butterfly

Hi crafty friends,

Another release from Rachel Vass Designs is available in her Etsy shop.


Here I have a new CAS card to share with you today featuring the Happy Butterfly release.

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Butterfly

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Butterfly

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Butterfly

I used my Silhouette Studio to print and cut the butterfly and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I printed the sentiment from the same digistamp and used the Stitched Wonky Rectangle die from MFT to create the card front.
I adhered this to the card base and finally I popped the butterfly with foam tape to create some dimension.





Supplies
- Copic markers: RV09, RV06, V01, V12, V15, V17, B00, B02, B97, YG03, YG25, YG17
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment