Saturday, July 25, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Home Sweet Home

Hi crafty friends,

For today's card I played in my Silhouette Studio and the new Home Sweet Home release from Rachel Vass Designs.

I love digital stamps because you can edit and resize them.
For my card I used the font Britannic and typed the word Home. I replaced the O by the house image from Rachel's release.
I thought it would be nice to also add these flowers to the other letters so I played with my Silhouette Studio and came up with this design.
The Sweet Home sentiment is also from Rachel's release although I added these words behind each other instead of beneath each other.

Finally when printed I colored it with Copic markers and adhered it to the card base.

Rachel Vass Designs - Home Sweet Home








Supplies
- Copic markers: BG11, BG32, BG13, B00, B93, B95, RV11, R83, R85, YG13, V01

No comments:

Post a Comment