Monday, July 6, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #15 - 3D

Hi crafty friends!

We kicked off a new challenge today over on the AAA Birthday Challenge blog.
Our new challenge is to create a 3D card.



It's actually my first 3D card ever and I had a great time creating it!

First I created the basic 3D card using a template which I downloaded here.
I blended Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Oxide ink and also Manatee Lawn Fawn ink to color the background. Next I stamped the Wood Pallet Background with Toffee Crunch Memento ink.

I then die cut the sunflowers from The Greetery and colored them with Copic markers.The grass border is from Nellie Snellen.
Finally I stamped the sentiment from Het Scrapbook Atelier with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


Floral 3D card

Floral 3D card

Floral 3D card


Don't forget to find out what the other design team members and our guest designer Rachelle created for this month's challenge and see all the challenge details over AAA Birthday!






Supplies
- Copic markers: Y08, Y06, Y15, Y35, YR15, E37, E29, YG25, YG67, YG17
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Antique Linen
          - Tea Dye
- Manatee Lawn Fawn ink
- Toffee Crunch Memento ink
- Versafine Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment