Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Challenge Up Your Life #125 - Vacation Mood

Hi all!

I'm super excited to be Guest Designer this month for Challenge Up Your Life where the theme is Vacation Mood.



For this card I started with the waves which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I blended Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon to give them some color.

Next I used the circle die from Altenew's Gradient Sunset and did some partial die cutting as I didn't want the whole circle to be cut.

To create the background I blended Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks.

I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black. I also stamped the palm tree with the same ink and used the coordinating die to cut it out.
To create some dimension I used foam squares to adhere the tree to the card.

Altenew Gradient Sunset





I also want to share my card at:







Supplies
- Altenew - Gradient Sunset
- Waves cut with my Silhouette Cameo
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Tumbled Glass
          - Mermaid Lagoon
          - Mustard Seed
          - Ripe Persimmon
          - Festive Berries
          - Wilted Violet
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam squares

3 comments:

  1. Your card is to perfectly CAS and just lucious! Love your interpretation of the challenge photo! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the stunning background blended beautifully and those waves are the perfect addition to this tropical scene. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sunny, charmingly lovely design. This has me wishing I could dust off the ol' suitcases and go on a tropical vacay right this very moment (if only!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete