Monday, August 31, 2020

Hello

Happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of my favorite stamp sets from Wplus9.

I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers.

Next I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black and adhered it to the card base with foam tape to create some dimension.

Wplus9 - Hello & Thanks

Wplus9 - Hello & Thanks

Wplus9 - Hello & Thanks




I want to share my card at:

- CAS(e) This Sketch #387


- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes





Supplies
- Wplus9 - Hello & Thanks
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17, YR04, RV04, RV14, RV17, YG03, YG05, YG13, YG25, YG17
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. You picked one of my favorite images and highlighted it beautifully! Love your sweet design, Nancy.!

    ReplyDelete