Sunday, August 30, 2020

Thanks

Happy Sunday!

It's been a while since I made a card for a card challenge but today I had some spare time and made this CAS card.

I first used purple tape to make a mask for the background. I stamped 3 different Altenew ink cube colors in a pattern.

Next I die cut the 3 leaves from Simply Graphic and adhered them to the card.

Finally I die cut the sentiment from SSS and adhered it with foam tape to create some dimension.

Thank you card

Thank you card

Thank you card



I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #450

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



Supplies
- Altenew ink:
          - Maple Yellow
          - Parrot
          - Aqualicious
- Simply Graphic - 3 Leaves die
- SSS - Thanks Frame
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous graphic card! Wonderful colors and the delicate leaves work perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete