Monday, August 3, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #16 - Tac Tac Toe

Hi crafty friends,

Good morning AAA Birthday fans! We started a new challenge today and this time it's a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board below, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create!





For my card I combined embossing - washi - window.
I first used the Woven Embossing Folder and ran it through my Big Shot. Then I used a rectangle die to create the window.

Next I taped down some washi tape from Karin Joan, stamped the butterfly from Uniko and used the coordinating die to cut it out.

I adhered the embossed paper with foam tape to the card base for dimension and did the same with the butterfly.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant with Altenew Obsidian Black ink.








Supplies
- Square die
- Karin Joan Washi Tape
- Altenew Obsidian Black ink
- Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty Nancy! Love the heavy embosed frame around the beautiful Uniko butterfly. Awesome use of washi too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this butterfly from Uniko Nancy and am excited to see it coloured with rainbow stripes like this! A lovely card :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete