Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Magnolia Slimline

Happy Wednesday!

Rachel just released a slimline version of her Magnolia stamp set! As slimline cards seem to be very popular these days I think it's a good idea of Rachel to create a slimline version!

I first colored the image with Copic markers. Next I added the sentiment which is from SSS.

I then added some green paint splatters with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink and some water. I also added some sequins.
Finally I added the card to the card base.

Rachel Vass Designs - Magnolia Slimline

Rachel Vass Designs - Magnolia Slimline

 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Magnolia Slimline
- Copic markers: Y13, Y21, Y38, YR04, YG13, E57, E29
- Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink
- SSS - Thanks Frame
- Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment