Sunday, February 21, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant

Hi all!

This month Rachel Vass Designs released lots of cute digital stamps like this one: Bear-illiant.

Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant


I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the bears and colored them with Copic markers.
Then I printed the sentiment and used slimline dies from Pinkfresh Studio.
I adhered a piece of twine on the front card and made en small bow.
I used foam tape to adhere the front card onto the card base to create some dimension and I also used foam tape to adhere the bears.

Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant

Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant


Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Bear-illiant
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers
- Pinkresh Studio - Slim Stitched Rectangle die
- Twine
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment