Monday, February 22, 2021

Missees By Karin Joan - Hurray

Hi all!

Today I want to show you a slimline card I made with Missees products from Karin Joan.
I wanted a clean and simple look with not too much of embelishments.

I first used a slimline die from Carlijn Design and used a brown paper from the Paper Pad (PPKJ03). I matted it on a black piece of cardstock and adhered it all together to the card base.

Then I choose some Missees from the Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03) and used a Black Memento marker to go around the edges for a clean and crisp look.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan


Finally I adhered the Missees to my card with foam tape as well as the sentiment (from the same Paper Elements) to create some dimension.


Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan



Supplies
- Carlijn Design slimline dies
- Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03)
- Karin Joan Paper Pad (PPKJ03)
- Memento marker
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment