Monday, February 1, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon

Hi all!

Today I want to show you a sympathy card I made with the Leafy Ribbon digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon


I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio and colored it with Copic markers.

For the background I used the
Quatrefoil embossing folder from Taylored Expressions and only used it partially on the background.
I added a purple strip to create a border.
Finally I adhered the florals and sentiment with foam tape to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Ribbon
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers
- Taylored Expressions - Quatrefoil embossing folder
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment