Thursday, February 25, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail

Hi crafty friends,

The card I want to share with you today features the Happy Mail digital stamp from the February release from Rachel Vass Designs.


Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail

I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the digital image and colored it with Copic markers.
I also used the print and cut function for the sentiment from the same Happy Mail release.

I wanted to give my card a CAS look so for the background I used the Salvaged Brick background stencil and partially ink blended it with Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink.

Finally I adhered the image and sentiment with foam tape to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail
 
Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail


 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Mail
- Honey Bee - Salvaged Brick background stencil
- Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink
- Foam tape
- Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment