Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Altenew April 2021 Inspiration Challenge

Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring Altenew's Wild Hibiscus stamp set.
The colors are inspired by the April challenge from Altenew.

I first stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Next I colored them with Copic markers.

Then I stamped the splatters from MFT as a background by using
Lavender Field Altenew ink.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Altenew's Label Love set with Altenew Obsidian Black pigment ink and adhered everything with foam tape to create some dimension.

Altenew - Wild Hibiscus

Altenew - Wild Hibiscus

Altenew - Wild Hibiscus


I want to share my card at:

- Altenew April 2021 Inspiration Challenge



Supplies
- Altenew -  Wild Hibiscus
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: B000, V01, V12, V15, V17, YG25, YG17
- MFT - Distressed Patterns
- Lavender Fields Altenew ink
- Altenew - Label Love
- Altenew Obsisdian Pigment ink
- Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Adore this, Nancy!! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Congratulations on your win at Altenew! Did you claim? I thought may be your name isn't struck..so you have not checked yet!

    ReplyDelete