Saturday, March 3, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #261

This card is for the challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch #261.

cas(e) this sketch 261

CAS(E) this Sketch #261

I'm so glad I recently discovered 'Het Scrapbook Atelier Webshop'. It's a webshop with a huge variety of Dutch high-quality polymer stamps. I've never seen so many beautiful Dutch stamps so it was very difficult to choose :p

For this sketch I didn't use a Dutch sentiment from Het Scrapbook Atelier Webshop but I'm planning to use them a lot in future cards.
I did use the teddy bear stamp and the mini square stamps in the background from this webshop.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Moon Baby.

CAS(E) this Sketch #261

Supplies:
- Altenew ink:
          - Industrial diamond
          - Sea breeze
- HP stempel 44h vierkantjes mini background zwaarder
- HP stempel 44i vierkantjes mini background lichter
- HP stempel 12e teddybeer
- Stampin' Up! - Moon Baby
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Crealies CLNestXXL24
- Crealies CLNestXXL22
- Foam tape

4 comments: