Tuesday, March 27, 2018

MtS Sketch 221

Hi There! I'm here to share my card which I made for this week's MtS Sketch 221.

MtS Sketch 221

Masculin card

It's almost my brother-in-law's birthday so I made a masculin card. Since he recently bought a new Bianchi bike I have chosen to use the same colors for the card. I think he will like that :)

Masculin card

Masculin card

Supplies
- Marianne Design - Border tracks
- Marianne Design - Distressed linnen
- Marianne Design - Eline's brush XL
- HP Stempel 73b fiets
- Stampin' Up! - Work of art
- Altenew ink:
          - Mountain Mist
          - Volcano Lake
- Versafine Black
- Stitched circle die

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the colors and the grafic look. Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Challenge "Match the Sketch" - toll gemacht !
    Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love your Card, thanks for playing with us at MTS. Greets from Germany, FAnny

    ReplyDelete