Monday, March 12, 2018

Less is More Challenge #366 - Monochrome

Today I'm back with my take on Less is More Challenge #366 - Monochrome.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.be/2018/03/challenge-366-monochrome.html

Monochrome card

I started stamping the diagonal stripes background from SSS with Altenew ink cubes and created an ombré effect.
Then I stamped the flowers from MFT in the same colors as the background and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Finally I finished with the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment. It's a die I found in my stash but I don't know which brand it is.



Thank you for looking and have a creative day!

Monochrome card

Supplies:
- SSS - Diagonal Stripes
- MFT - Bold Blooms
- Altenew ink:
          - Sea Breeze
          - Turquoise
          - Tide Blue
          - Starlight

3 comments:

  1. Eye poppingly beautiful! Love your colour choice and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week. Do remember we like to see an area of unpatterned/clean space on our our CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shades of blue and a very lovely design too. I agree with Sarah about the unpatterned space, but you have still made a very classy card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is my favourite colour, and my eyes were drawn to this immediately. You’ve nailed the monochrome part of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete