Friday, March 9, 2018

MtS Sketch 219

It's time for a new sketch challenge! Today I'm entering the challenge at Match the Sketch 219.

mts sketch 219

MtS Sketch 219 Build-A-Flower Rose

First I started stamping the 3 flowers on 3 small pieces of cardstock. I used the Build-A-Flower Rose stamp set from Altenew and I absolutely adore this stamp set! It had so many beautiful details in it :)
I stamped it with Blush, Rouge, Crimson and Velvet also from Altenew.
 

Then I made a mask for the flowers and added the gray stripes with the Stripes layering stencil from Tim Holtz.

I stamped the leaf with Bamboo, Parrot, Olive and Moss, also from Altenew and die cut this. The sentiment is from SSS It's your birthday stamp set.

Finally I adhered the 3 pieces of cardstock with foam tape onto the card base to give it some dimension. Also the leaf is adhered with foam tape.

MtS Sketch 219 Build-A-Flower Rose

Supplies:
- Altenew - Build-A-Flower: Rose
- SSS - I's your birthday
- Tim Holtz - Stripes layering stencil
- Altenew ink:
          - Blush
          - Rouge
          - Crimson
          - Velvet
          - Bamboo
          - Parrot
          - Olive
          - Moss
- Distress ink: Iced spruce
- Versafine Black ink
- Foam tape
- Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty, very nice choices for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank für deinen sehr kreativen und gelungenen Beitrag, bis bald bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück für die Verlosung! LG FANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these flowers. Love your card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete