Monday, June 1, 2020

Challenge Up Your Life #124 - Wood grain background

Hi crafty friends,

I'm super excited being the guest designer for Challenge Up Your Life this month!




For my card I first blended the background with Altenew Limestone ink as I didn't have a light grey ink.
Next I stamped the wood grain background with Winnie & Walter's Into the Woods stamp and Industrial Diamond ink from Altenew.



I then stamped the flowers, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut them out.

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and adhered the flowers with foam squares for some dimension.






Supplies
- Winnie & Walter - Scenery: Into the Woods
- Wplus9 - Hello & Thanks
- Altenew ink:
          - Limestone
          - Industrial Diamond
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: YG01, YG25, YG17, YG67, RV10, RV21, RV13, RV14
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment