Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hieperdepiep Hoera

Hi crafty friends,

Last week it was my little niece's birthday so I made her a similar card as my previous one which you can find here.

I actually used the same balloons in my Silhouette Studio and created a stencil.
With this stencil I blended the balloons with more girly Distress Oxide inks.

Next I stamped the cat from Avery Elle with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers. I used the coordinating die to cut it out.
I drew some strings under the balloons and adhered the cat with foam squares to create some dimension.
Finally I stamped the sentiment from MD with Versafine Onyx Black.








I want to share my card at:






Supplies
- Silhouette Cameo
- Distress Oxide Ink:
          - Squeezed Lemonade
          - Spun Sugar
          - Worn Lipstick
          - Dusty Concord
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: W1, W3, W5, R20
- Versafine Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment