Monday, June 15, 2020

Hiii-iii-perdepiep!

Hi crafty friends,

last week it was my little nephew's 4th birthday so I made him this card.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out several balloons, colored them with Distress Oxide inks, arranged them onto my card and trimmed off the excess.
To give it some dimension I adhered the balloons with foam tape.

The horse stamp is from MD and is colored with Copic markers.

I have a similar card for my little niece's birthday which I will share soon.







I want to share my card at:





Supplies
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Silhouette Cameo
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Twisted Citron
          - Cracked Pistachio
          - Mermaid Lagoon
          - Blueprint Sketch
- Copic markers: E31, E33, E35, E11, YR20
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment