Monday, June 1, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #14 - Use Vellum

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back at work since a couple of weeks but many of us are at home more than usual and now have some extra time to craft and make cards. So come and join us at AAA Birthday with the new challenge where you have to use vellum onto your birthday card.

https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/06/game-14-use-vellum.html


For this card I stamped the Cosmos Bloom Background from SSS on a piece of colored cardstock and heat set this with gold embossing powder.

 





Next I die cut the Cosmos Stem 3 times and stacked them to create some dimension. I chose to only gold emboss the flower and leave the stem and the middle of the flower white.

On a piece of vellum I gold embossed the sentiment which is from Het Scrapbook Atelier. I love that they have so many beautiful Dutch stamps!

To adhere the vellum to my card I used 2 small golden strips to hide the glue. If you look closely you can still see a small part of the glue peaking out on the bottom but I didn't want to start over again so I left it as is :-)

Finally I adhered everything onto a white card base.




Supplies
- SSS - Cosmos Bloom Background
- Versamark
- Gold embossing powder
- vellum
- SSS - Cosmos Stem
- Het Scrapbook Atelier - Een hele gezellige verjaardag gewenst

1 comment: