Saturday, June 6, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hi crafty friends,

Today I combined several challenges for my card.

I first stamped the flowers from Uniko with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers.
I then cut them out by hand and adhered them on the stitched rectangle die from MFT. I could have stamped these flowers directly onto this die but in the beginning I didn't know exactly what I was going to do.
To add more green to the card I colored the edge of this die with a green Copic marker.

Then I embossed the background with a Craft Concepts embossing folder.

I adhered the rectangle die with the flowers onto this embossed background and added the sentiment from SSS.









I want to share my card at:














Supplies
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers:YG05, R22, R24, R27, Y35, YR12, Y17, YR15, YR07

1 comment:

  1. You picked my all time favorite Uniko stamp set for this card Nancy ! A beautiful design!
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete