Sunday, October 11, 2020

Congrats!

Hi crafty friends!

Today I combined 2 challenges to create my card.

I first stamped the flowers and leaves and cut them out by hand.

Then I used a circle die to cut out the circle in the front panel.
Next I used the Bubble Wrap stencil from Altenew, Memento Desert Sand and Toffee Crunch to color the background of the circle.

Finally I assembled my card and used foam squares to adhere the flowers to the card. The sentiment is from the Label Love set from Altenew and is stamped with Altenew Obsidian Black ink.

Altenew - Fabulous Florets

Altenew - Fabulous Florets

Altenew - Fabulous Florets

 
I want to share my card at:

- The Flower Challenge #49 - Circles

 
- Color Throwdown #614





Supplies
- Altenew - Fabulous Florets
- Altenew - Bubble Wrap Stencil
- Altenew - Label Love
- Circle die
- Memento Ink:
          - Tuxedo Black
          - Desert Sand
          - Toffee Crunch
- Altenew ink:
          - Wisteria
          - Hydrangea
          - Ultraviolet
          - Obsidian Black
- Foam squares

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and I love the added dimension! So glad you joined us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and talk about perfectly stamped. The flowers are so crisp, especially the black outline, they almost look like they were printed. I can NEVER get my stamped images to look like that. And your stenciled background, I thought it was patterned paper its so beautifully done. I'm just blown away by your techniques and so very happy you joined us this month at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete