Sunday, October 11, 2020

Missees by Karin Joan - Missing you

Hi crafty friends,

Today I have a Missees card to share with you without featuring a Missee ;-)
I used the arms instead and created a 'missing you' card.


First I die cut 2 arms from Tasha. Then I die cut the nails and accessories.
I colored the nails with a Copic marker and adhered them to the fingers.

 
Then I colored the tiny watch with a gray gelpen and assembled it, check how cut that watch is ;-)
 



On the card base I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the Missees Paper Pad and adhered the arms on top of it.
I also added a frame from Altenew's Fine Frame Cover die and added the sentiment which is from Mama Elephant.




 

Supplies
- Missees - Tasha
- Misees paper pad (PPKJ03)
- Gray gelpen
- Copic markers: RV11, R37
- Altenew - Fine Frames Cover die
- Versamark
- Grey embossing powder
- Mama Elephant - Occasional Labels
- Industrial Diamond Altenew ink

No comments:

Post a Comment