Friday, October 23, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Violetta

Hi all!

For this Missee I first stamped the head and upper body with Melanie. Then I stamped the eyes and mouth, which are both from Tasha.
The hair and earrings are also from Melanie.
Next I colored her with Copic markers.

For her clothes I used the die from Betty and a patterned paper from the Missees Paper Pad. Then I stamped the sentiment from
STAMPKJ09 with Versafine Onyx Black.

Finally I partially cut her out and adhered her with foam tape to the card base to create some dimension.

This Missee just says everything what is on her mind.
People just love her, but she's really "one of a kind"
She forgets sometimes one crucial thing.
One should think before speaking.
Now, there is just one thing left to do:
Missee Violetta says "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."


Missees By Karin Joan


Missees By Karin Joan


Missees By Karin Joan





Supplies
- Karin Joan - Melanie (STAMPKJ05)
- Tasha (BASICDCKJ04)
- Betty (BASICDCKJ03)
- STAMPKJ09
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Karin Joan - Paper Pad (PPKJ03)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: E11, E13, E23, N6, N9, Y35
- Black Polychromos pencil
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment