Monday, October 26, 2020

Merry Christmas

Happy Monday!

I'm popping in today with a Christmas card featuring the Sensational Snowflake Collage from SSS. I thought this die was tailor-made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

I used some Christmas colors for this card and popped it up with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is from The Greetery.

SSS - Sensational Snowflake Collage

SSS - Sensational Snowflake Collage

SSS - Sensational Snowflake Collage





I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #458





Supplies
- SSS - Sensational Snowflake Collage
- Altenew ink:
          - Rouge
          - Crimson
          - Velvet
          - Mountain Pine
          - Lagoon
- The Greetery - Sentiment Suite: Christmas Stamp Set
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. PERFECT!! I wish I would have thought of that die for my card. I LOVE the colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete