Saturday, October 10, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Ruffled Iris

Happy Saturday!

Today's card features the new Ruffled Iris digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the iris and colored it wilh Zig markers.

On my card base I made a mask and did some ink blending with Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink. But my mask was to small so I created a new and bigger one and blended the same Distress Oxide colors
again. It now looks like a border inside my mask and I actually like the effect. I also added some splatters with water to give this background some interest.

Finally I adhered the flower with foam tape for dimension and I also added the sentiment which is from Rachel's Summer Border digital set.


Rachel Vass Designs - Ruffled Iris

Rachel Vass Designs - Ruffled Iris

Rachel Vass Designs - Ruffled Iris




Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Ruffled Iris
- Zig markers: 041, 044, 081, 083, 080
- Silhouette Cameo
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Dusty Concord
          - Wilted Violet
- Rachel Vass Designs - Summer Border
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment