Sunday, December 13, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Floral

Hi crafty friends!

In my today's post I want to show you a card I created with the Leafy Floral digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.


For this card I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the flowers. I used Copic markers to color the image.

I wanted to create a slimline card so I used a stitched slimline die from Carlijn Design for the card base.
Next I used some masking tape to create a mask at the top of the card and  blended Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink. This way the card keeps it's CAS look.

Finally I adhered the florals and the sentiment to the card.

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Floral

Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Floral
 
Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Floral


 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Leafy Floral
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: YG13,YG25, YG17, YR15, RV32, RV11, R85, R56, RV21, RV23, RV13, RV14, R35, R46, R39, RV25, R27
- Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink
- Carlijn Design - DL Slimline Die

No comments:

Post a Comment