Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Leuk, het is jou gelukt!

Hi crafty friends!

For this card I started with the graphic background.
I used the earring die from Carol and die cut several
geometric shapes. I glued them to my background coloring some of them with a Copic marker.

Then I used a Missee from the Paper Elements and adhered her with foam tape to create some dimension.

For the sentiment I stamped one part from STAMPKJ11 with Antique Gold Altenew ink inside the speech bubble (from A5STANSBLOKKJ03) and adhered it with foam tape. I stamped the other part of the sentiment with the same ink parallel to the geometric background.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan



Supplies
- Karin Joan - Carol (BASICSDCKJ05)
- Copic marker: BG32
- Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03)
- STAMPKJ11
- Antique Gold Altenew ink
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment