Friday, December 4, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Poinsettia

Hi all!

Rachel Vass Designs released some beautiful digital stamps this month and today I'm showing you a card featuring the Poinsettia digital stamp from the December release.


For this card I printed the poinsettia with my laser printer and colored it with Copic markers. I adhered this piece of cardstock on a slightly bigger piece of red cardstock to create a border.
Finally I adhered this to the card base and stamped the sentiment from SSS with Versafine Onyx black ink.

Rachel Vass Designs - Poinsettia

Rachel Vass Designs - Poinsettia

Rachel Vass Designs - Poinsettia


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Poinsettia
- Copic markers: YG67, Y15, Y35, R35, R46, R39
- SSS - Inside Christmas Greetings
- Versafine Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment