Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Hello, how are you?

Hi crafty friends,

Here I have a new card to share with you featuring the Missees line from Karin Joan. I also have a short poem that fits the card:

Every time you see a butterfly,
a touch of hapiness will cross your mind.
It will open your heart to the joy of life
and make your thoughts fly the path of future,
luck and prosperity.
Let this card be your good-luck charm that will cheer you up when you are having a tough time!

Elke keer een vlinder je pad kruist,
zal geluk je geest verrijken.
Je hart zal openen voor de rijkdom van het leven
en je gedachten zullen zweven naar geluk en emotionele rijkdom.
Laat deze kaart je geluksbrenger zijn die je vrolijk maakt elke keer het moeilijk gaat.


Missees By Karin Joan


Missees By Karin Joan



I first stamped the butterflies from Betty with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. To stamp them I did some masking and colored them with Copic markers. Next I partially cut them out by hand to create a border.

Next I used a crafting bag and filled it with sequins. I trimmed off the excess and used double sided sticky tape to close it. I then adhered this at the back of the butterflies. Behind this crafting bag I adhered a patterned paper from the Mixed Paper Pad.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from STAMPKJ08 with Lagoon and Cotton Candy Altenew ink.




Supplies
- Karin Joan - Betty
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: R11, R32, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG32
- Karin Joan - STAMPKJ08
- Altenew ink:
          - Cotton Candy
          - Lagoon
- Karin Joan - Crafting Bags
- Karin Joan - Sequins SEQUINKJ04 and SEQUINKJ02
- Karin Joan - Mixed Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment