Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Hallo! Hoe gaat het met jou?

Hi all!

With this card I wanted to show you how easy it is to create your own patterned paper.

I colored a piece of cardstock with Coral Berry Altenew ink and stamped the small animal heads (from Tasha) with Ruby Red Altenew ink.
I adhered it to the card base and also added a small strip of gold glitter cardstock.

Then I die cut the dog and bow, which are also from Tasha.
I heat set the dog head with gold embossing powder and added a glitter drop on top of his nose. On top of the bow I added a small piece of glitter cardstock.

Then I stamped the first part of the sentiment (from
STAMPKJ11) with Versamark and heat set it with white embossing powder.
Finally I stamped the second part of the sentiment (also from STAMPKJ11) with Antique Gold Altenew ink.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

 

 

Supplies
- Karin Joan - Tasha (BASICSDCKJ04)
- Altenew ink:
          - Coral Berry
          - Ruby Red
          - Antique Gold
- Versamark
- Gold glitter paper
- Gold embossing powder
- White embossing powder
- Karin Joan - STAMPKJ11
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Sherbert Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment