Saturday, December 5, 2020

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Happy Saturday!

I got some time to make a card today and of course I had to make a Christmas card ;-)

I combined 2 challenges for this one, I used the sketch from
CAS(e) This Sketch #400 and Uniko Challenge #62.

I first stamped the flower with Altenew ink. As the optional twist of the Uniko Challenge is Sparkle, I added some clear sparkle embossing powder on top. I cut this flower out by hand and colored the inside with a Copic marker.

Then I stamped the leaves on the card base with Grass Field Altenew ink.

Next I drew some black lines with a black marker and stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Beauty set from Uniko with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Finally I adhered the flower on top of the leaves and lines with foam squares to create some dimension.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



I want to share my card at:

- Uniko Challenge #62 - 'Tis The Season + optional twist Sparke

- CAS(e) This Sketch #400



Supplies
- Uniko - Season Of Beauty
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Altenew ink:
          - Coral Berry
          - Ruby Red
          - Grapevine
          - Grass Field
- Versamark
- Clear sparkle embossing powder
- Black marker
- Copic marker: R43
- Foam squares

3 comments:

  1. This is a very striking card. I love how the bold black stripes contrast with the foliage.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp, clean and BEAUTIFUL..... just perfect for the CTS #400 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your card as a Uniko pick & had to come get a better look! I have that stamp set, but have trouble using it. LOVE your card & I'm pinning it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete