Monday, March 1, 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #23 - Patterned Paper

Hello everyone!

Today we are starting the March challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme this month is to use patterned paper.

 AAA Birthday Challenge

 

 I made this pop up diamond shaped card.

pop up diamond fold card

pop up diamond fold card

pop up diamond fold card

 

I first searched for a template which can be found here. Then I searched for a youtube tutorial. I find it's easier to create a card like this when you can see how it's assembled. And it's actually not that difficult to make :-)

I used design paper from Craft Sensations and the butterfly is die cut with the Detail Meadow Butterfly die from SSS.

The sentiment is also from SSS and is stamped with Versamark and heat set with white embossing powder. I used foam tape behind the butterfly to create some dimension.

Do hop over to AAA Birthday blog as we have the talented Guest Designer Colien  with a great inspirational card and play along by entering your lovely creations.

 

Supplies
- SSS - Detail Meadow Butterfly
- Craft Sensations paper pad
- SSS - Tiny words
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring your card since it first popped up on the DT blog. Looks awesome and I shall be following the links to the template and tutorial as I fancy having a go myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are very popular in the Netherlands too, love your blue colour choice, so calming but festive too.

    ReplyDelete