Monday, March 8, 2021

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Happy Friday!

For this card I first stamped the butterflies (BASICSDCKJ03) with Versafine Onyx Black onto different colors of colored cardstock from the Blissful paper pad (PPKJ04) and die cut them.

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Then I added some sequins (SEQUINKJ04) into a crafting bag (BAGKJ01).

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

I partially die cut a circle out of the front panel and also used 2 circle dies to die cut the black circle.

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

I adhered the crafting bag with the sequins onto my card base and stamped the sentiment from STAMPKJ12 with Stazon Jet Black ink.

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Finally I adhered the front panel onto the crafting bag and also adhered the black circle and the butterflies.

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You

Missees by Karin Joan - Thank You





Supplies
- Crafting Bags (BAGKJ01)
- Sequins (SEQUINKJ04)
- Circle dies
- Missees Betty (BASICSDCKJ03)
- Blissful Paper Pad (PPKJ04)
- Versafine Onyx Black
- STAMPKJ12
- Stazon Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment