Saturday, March 13, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked

Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm featuring the Freshly Picked digital stamp set from the March release from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked


I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Cameo to cut out this floral image. It was printed on watercolor paper and colored with Zig markers.

Then I used some matching Distress Oxide inks and blended them onto a piece of cardstock. I used a circle die which was slightly bigger than the flowers and used a Gemstone embossing folder to give this some dimension.

When assembling my card I used foam tape for the blended strip and the flowers and adhered the other part of the circle behind the flowers.

The sentiment is from the same digital set and was also print and cut.

Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked

Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked

Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Freshly Picked
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Cracked Pistachio
          - Lucky Clover
          - Peackock Feathers
- Zig markers: 048, 042, 033
- Circle die
- We R Memory Keepers - Next Level Gemstone embossing folder
- Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment