Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Missees By Karin Joan - Beterschap

Hi crafty friends,

For this get well card I used several products from the Missees collection from Karin Joan.

I first adhered a small stroke of washi tape (WASHIKJ03) to a piece of cardstock and stamped the sentiment from STAMPKJ10 with Versafine Onyx Black.

As my front card has scalloped edges and is not straight I
adhered a Missee from the Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03) and the heart banner from A5STANSBLOKKJ04 temporarily to the card front.
Then I used a scalloped edge slimline die from Carlijn Design to die cut everything together and adhered this to the card base.

Finally I adhered the heart banner to the card front and used foam tape for the Missee to create some dimension.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan


Supplies
- Carlijn Design slimline dies
- Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03)
-
Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ04)
- WASHIKJ03
- STAMPKJ10
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment