Friday, April 9, 2021

Birthday Butterflies

Happy Friday!

I spent some time in my craft room today and made this card base on a sketch and color challenge.

I first stamped the butterflies from Uniko and colored them with Copic markers.

Then I used the Dotted Swirls Debossing die from Altenew on a piece of craft cardstock. I also used a slimline border die from Sunny Studio to match the sketch from FMS.
The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

Finally I adhered the pieces with foam tape to create some dimension.




I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #480


- Color Throwdown #637




Supplies
- Uniko - English Country Garden Butterflies
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: Y08, R32, YG25, YG17
- Craft cardstock
- Altenew - Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die
- Sunny Studio - Slimline Nature Borders
- Pink cardstock
- Mama Elephant - Occasional Labels
- Altenew Obsidian pigment ink
- Foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Nancy! Love the texture of your embossed background and those beautiful butterflies! Such a cheery card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of your card. So lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the delicate line of butterflies at the center of your design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and the sweet butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete