Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes

Hi all!

For this card I wanted to stamp 3 Missees next to each other so I first made a mask by stamping 1 Missee (STAMPKJ15) and cut it out by hand.

I then stamped the Missee in the middle onto a piece of cardstock and added the mask on top of it. Then I stamped the right and the left Missee so the lines of their body are only stamped on the mask.

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes

Then I removed the mask and colored the Missees with Copic markers.
The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

Next I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out this front piece.

I adhered a stroke of patterned paper (MPPKJ01) onto the card base and then added the front panel with foam tape to create some dimension.

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes

Missees By Karin Joan - Birthday Wishes



Supplies
- Missees STAMPKJ15
- Mixed Paper Pad (
MPPKJ01)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: E15, E37, E29, N4, N5, N6, N9, Y00, Y11, Y21, Y35, E00, E11, E13, E23, BG11, BG32, BG13, B21, B45, B97, R22, R24, Y15
- Stitched rectangle die
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment