Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love

Hello crafty friends!

Today I am sharing a card featuring the Crocus Love digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love


I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio and colored the flowers with Copic makers.

I printed the sentiment on a piece of cardstock and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out and matted this.
I did the same with the bigger rectangle but here I added some small purple strokes in the middle. Then I adhered the front panel with foam tape to create some dimension and I also used foam tape to adhere the flowers to the card.
As a finishing touch I added some small gem stones.

Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love

Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love

Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love



Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Crocus Love
- Silhouette Cameo
- Stitched Rectangle die
- Copic markers: YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, V01, V12, V15, V17
- Foam tape
- Gem stones

No comments:

Post a Comment