Monday, April 5, 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #24 - A Shaped Card

Hi everyone!

Another month, another game to play along with. This month we challenge you to create a shaped card, so let's see what you can come up with. Here's my take on this challenge.



I created this dinosaur card for a little boy.

Dinosaur shaped card

I used the dinosaur (Silhouette Design ID 135707) from the Silhouette Store and modified it slightly.
I colored the dinosaur parts with Volcano Lake and Emerald Altenew ink. For the offset of the dinosaur I used
Manatee Lawn Fawn ink. For the eye I used a googly eye as I think this would be a funny touch :-)

For the background of the card I used the Leafy Frame stencil from SSS and blended Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink.

I adhered everyting and stamped the sentiment from SU with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Dinosaur shaped card

Dinosaur shaped card


Congratulations to Trina P, our guest designer this month. Pop over to the AAA Birthday blog to see what Trina and the rest of the Design Team have designed this month.


Supplies
- Silhouette Design ID 135707
- Silhouette Studio
- Altenew ink:
          - Volcano Lake
          - Emerald
- Manatee Lawn Fawn ink
- SSS - Leafy Frame stencil
- Distress oxide ink:
          - Cracked Pistachio
          - Lucky Clover
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Su - No Bones About It
- Googly eyes

2 comments:

  1. Love your teal dinosaur he's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shaped card for a little boy! The dinosaur off the edge looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete