Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs

Hello crafty friends!

I'm popping in today to share a card I made using the Hugs digital stamp, one of the new releases from Rachel Vass Designs.
The rabbits are very cute but I chose the kangaroos because we have some wallabies in our backyard and I love them :-)

Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs

I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio and colored the kangaroos with Copic markers.

I also printed the sentiment on a piece of cardstock and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out.
I blended some Peechy Keen Lawn Fawn ink and matted this panel onto a piece of white cardstock.

Finally I stamped the Quilted Hearts Background with Manatee Lawn Fawn ink and adhered the front panel and the kangaroos with foam tape to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs

Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs

Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Hugs
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: W3, W5
- Stitched rectangle die
- SSS - Quilted Hearts Background
- Lawn Fawn ink:
          - Peachy keen
          - Manatee
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment