Sunday, September 6, 2020

Christmas in September

Happy Sunday!

When I saw the sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch #388 I thought let's make a Chrismas in September card ;-)

I first die cut the pine needles from Poppy Stamps and colored them with Copic markers.

Then I stamped the sentiment from Altenew with Silver Stone Altenew ink and used a label die from Lawn Fawn to cut it out.
I used a gray Copic marker to color the edge of this label.

Finally I added the ribbon, arranged the pine needles and adhered the label with foam tape to create some dimension.

Merry & Bright Christmas card

Merry & Bright Christmas card

Merry & Bright Christmas card






I want to share my card at:

- CAS(E) this Sketch #388



- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It


 

Supplies
- Poppy Stamps - Small Wispy Pine Needles
- Altenew - Happy Holidays
- Lawn Fawn - Just For You Labels die
- Silver Stone Altenew ink
- Copic markers: BG11, BG18, N2
- Ribbon
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment