Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Missees by Karin Joan - Nancy

Hi crafty friends,

I'm super excited to announce that I'm part of the Missees DT team from Karin Joan! She has a wonderful collection of stamps and dies to create your own unique Missees!

Here is my first Missee to share with you.

Missees by Karin Joan - Nancy


I am proud as can be, to present you this Missee!
She's based on the person I call myself "me".
She's sweet and loving and follows her dreams.
She loves making cards and gentle kitty screams.
So, with this in your mind, what may her name be?
Yes, you all guessed it, her name is "Nancy"!

For this card I was inspired by a video tutorial from Jennifer McGuire which you can find here.

I first started with the Missee by stamping the upper body, head and hair from Melanie, which is the base stamp set. The eyes and mouth are from Tasha. When I finished coloring her with Copic markers, I cut her out by hand.

For the clothes I used Betty and the white bow is from Tasha as well as her necklace.

As I said I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire for this slimline bridge card so after watching her video I assembled my card. As I'm a big animal lover I chose the animal design paper from Karin Joan's paper pad. The wooden background is a piece of design paper I found in my stash.
I also added a border by adhering thin strips on the edges of the card.

The sentiment is a freebie from Karin Joan which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
If you are subscribed to Karin Joan's newsletter you receive a password to access her freebies.

Missees by Karin Joan - Nancy

Missees by Karin Joan - Nancy

Missees by Karin Joan - Nancy

 

 

Supplies
- Missees - Melanie
- Missees - Tasha
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: E00, E11, E13, E15, E37, E29, R22
- Missees Paper Pad
- Design paper from my stash
- Silhouette Cameo
- 'Droom' freebie
- Missees - Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment