Saturday, September 26, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Cup Of Joe

Happy Saturday!

Rachel Vass has got another beautiful digi stamp release for you today! It's called Cup Of Joe.



I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio to print and cut the image. Then I colored it with Copic markers.

For the background I used the Watercolor Frames from Altenew and stamped the circle several times with
Dark Chocolate Altenew ink.

Finally I adhered the cup with the flowers with foam tape for dimension.


Rachel Vass Designs - Cup Of Joe

Rachel Vass Designs - Cup Of Joe

Rachel Vass Designs - Cup Of Joe

 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Cup Of Joe
- Altenew - Watercolor Frames
- Dark Chocolate Altenew ink
- Copic markers: E11, E13, E23, E57, W1, Y13, Y06, Y08, YG13, YG25, YG17, B93, B95
- Silhouette Cameo
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment