Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Missees by Karin Joan - Tanny

Hi crafty friends,

This newest Missee lives for only one thing,
she loves sunbathing above anything.
With her skin lightbrown kissed by the sun,
she works her tan just for fun.
Covid-19 couldn't stop her for getting some color,
watch-out 'Tanny', don't forget your mouth-cover.


Missees by Karin Joan - Tanny

 
I first stamped the face and upper body with Melanie, which is the base stamp set. For the hair I used Miranda.
For the eyes and mouth I used Tasha.
The clothes are from Tatjana.

When all was stamped I drew a pencil line for her mouth mask. I colored her with Copic markers, leaving the area of her mouth mask lighter. Then I errased the pencil line.

Missees by Karin Joan - Tanny

Next I partially cut her out.
I used a patterned paper from the Missees paper pad and adhered this to the card base. Next I adhered Tanny to the card with foam tape to create some dimension.

Finally I printed the sentiment (font: KBWritersBlock) and adhered this to the card.

Missees by Karin Joan - Tanny

Missees by Karin Joan - Tanny

 

 

Supplies
- Melanie
- Miranda
- Tasha
- Tatjana
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic markers: E000, E00, E11, E13, Y00, Y11, Y21, Y35, Y26, R22, R24
- Missees Paper Pad
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment