Monday, September 7, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #17 - Animals & Critters

Good morning! I hope you guys are having an awesome week and are ready to join us for a fun new challenge over at AAA Birthday!
This time we challenge you to make a birthday card featuring animals and critters.
 


I first used a circle die to create a mask.
For the background I used the Waves stencil from SSS and 2 distress oxide inks; Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean.

I then stamped the animals and the seaweed with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Lesia Zgharda.


Heffy Doodle Oceans Of Love


Heffy Doodle Oceans Of Love


Heffy Doodle Oceans Of Love





Supplies
- Circle die
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: N2, N4, N5, YG25, YG67, E23, E57
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Mermaid Lagoon
          - Salty Ocean
- Versafine Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment